TS2000i data collection already stopped 5 times today

For the first time I'm having problems with the Global Server with
collecting data.  My data source is still working(DTN IQFeed) but every ten
minutes or so the Global Server just stops collecting and I have to close it
out and restart to get it to collect again.  It seems to go longer if I
leave the charting module closed but I'm not sure about that yet.  Any
suggestions about this problem?  Is there anything that might show up in the
Event Log that would show a clue?

John