Re[6]: EOD US Stock data

Hello trader,

tsn> Fortunatly for me i don't need this "feature". I just use it as
tsn> it is. If someone needs what you are talking about, then indeed
tsn> CSI is probably not for that someone.

i think at the very least many of us use back adjusted daily data to
get a big picture.  to just get 30 commodities to back adjust using
csi will take many hours after you indeed download the data.  like i
said i would be using them if it were faster.  minutes i have hours i
have not.  if you had to adjust those stocks you download it would be
impossible to do within a life time.   i know many of us left after
paying csi for complete and total history and then to be locked out of
it after their pricing change.  btw 10 years of history on any daily
data stock or future is a joke.  i think csi should be ashamed to even
just offer 10 years worth of data.

tsn> greetings

--
Thank You,