I've been a Beta tester for Tradestation for 10 years...

So I know a little about software and what it takes to write good code.
The current discussion about "Python" motivated me to inturrupt my role
as lurker and offline replier.

Have you ever needed programming done but don't have the time or
resources?  The following is especially for that Richardson, TX Omega /
Tradestation guy that regularly advertises for a software programmer.
Has Tradestation Tech. ever considered outsourcing it's software needs?
(I mean, have you ever called customer service for an American based
company and found you were actually talking to someone in India that was
semi-clueless.)  Hey, "outsourcing", it's the wave of the future.  I
think it fits right into the TS business model.

http://www.newtechusa.com/PPI/main.asp

Check out their staff.

It's even been endorsed by Arnold Schwarzenegger at a news conference
recently to help revitalize Silicon Valley (where I live).
http://www.fyiasap.com/articles/arnoldppi.asp

And has the full backing of Big Bank, Inc.

Thank you, (back to lurker mode)

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA

I was just about to send this and realized that a few of you with no
sense of humor will think this is spam.  It's not.  Trust me.  Have one
of your literate friends explain it to you in small words and short
sentences.