SuperCharts 4

I am running SC4.0 build 10 successfully.

I had some problems installing because I had to track down all the
updates to my original install cd (builds 9 and 10 only updated 7 or 8,
7 needed at least build 4, I was starting with build 3). Then there were
a couple of quirks in downloader, but I was able to resolve them.

Since it is a dos (16bit?) program there was another problem area that
had to be fixed, but I forget the exact error message--but a google
search on the error message did the trick.

--

Mike Kopera

There are 10 kinds of people, those who know binary and those who don't.