end of day data

This is in response to the person(s) asking about eod data.  I run
TS2Ki and opted to load eod data via the dial data downloader using
PROPHETDIRECT. So far it has worked out very well with the data
input. The downloader is used just like you're dealing with dialdata
however you are not.  The downloader is quite efficient and you can
import the data into GS if you so desire. It's clunky but
achieveable. That's my input, hope it helps someone.

Ron