Lost Easy Language Source Code

Hi

I coded an indicator and a showme that I spent years building and have been
using for over a year. Several weeks ago I bought a new computer and somehow
I lost the source files in transferring my files to the new computer. I have
the locked files in my backup tape, but not the source. I had another tape
but it got ripped up in the tape drive.

Do you know of a way that I can unlock them? I understood that a man named
Jose Ramon Diaz Serrano found such a way to do this by buying some code. Do
you know where I can contact him? Or:

Would you know where to buy code to unlock ELA/ELS files with passwords. I
heard about a program called OR_Patch.zip which modifies the editor but I
can not find it.

I went to http://www.traderhouse.com/ but could not find anything. Can you
me please? I am willing to pay for help.

Thank you.

Joels