From: TS Support [mailto:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:15 AM
To: fxtrader
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: New eSignal ActiveX plug-in for TS2000i

Could you please explain your problem in details?

The thing is - eSignal Forex presents only bid/ask prices and not the
Trade Record. If you cannot download Forex data at all, you must edit
your template for Forex in eSignal Plugin for TS2000i, add to it
Ask/Bid Record and check them when setting download options. If
eSignal Plugin for TS2000i downloads data, but it doesn't appear in
GlobalServer, you must add Ask/Bid records to the GlobalServer. To do
so double-click the symbol you need, go to the 'History to save' tab and add
Bid/Ask records.

Regards,
Andy