iqfeed server @YMU3 tick history is bad

from 8/11 to 8/15, off by nearly 50% compared with esignal tick
data.  @ESU3 is also bad for the same time period. Be warned to check the
integrity of any iqfeed download data before pasting into your TS database.
I told DTN last week that the server history was bad. It still remains
unfixed. Also several emails to iqfeed support this week remain unanswered,
so think twice about using DTN iqfeed if they remain unresponsive about
repairing bad data issues in a timely manner...sound familiar
(Qcharts)?  To be fair, this is the first bad data issue I've had with
iqfeed. But bad data is bad data, especially when it wrecks my tick bar
analysis!

      iqfeed dl  esig dl
8/11 4768    9527
8/12 4496    9064