RE: TS's Online Web Forums are hilarious

-----Message d'origine-----
De : VK [mailto:volker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : samedi 16 août 2003 21:36
À : 'Mark Brown'; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : AW: TS's Online Web Forums are hilarious

Mark.

You yourself are supporting TS now by becoming the representative for a
TS support product. So why are you complaining?

===
MB is not exactly "supporting" TS, or maybe my memory has been erased.

 I could name you a few products that have TS level or are above but still you
like to use it. I
find that highly inconsequent.
===
Please read  "or are below". In fact, the answer is below.

I never understand people who keep complaining about something there whole life.
===
Yep!

Regards,

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.

Ha, the answer is now above.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7-8-9-10  sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm