Von: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Saturday, August 16, 2003 5:22 AM
An: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: TS's Online Web Forums are hilarious

Hello Frank,

FF> I recommend that everyone here, who hasn't done so already, sign
FF> up and browse TS's online web forums.

FF> http://www.tradestationsupport.com/discussions/

FF> Aside from being naively Orwellian-moderated, like communist
FF> propaganda, it sure reveals where you are in the trader food
FF> chain. Pay attention more to the number of reads per post, rather
FF> than the number replies.

yea the commie bastards eradicated every post i made over there. go
figure "cuba not a free country" bill and ralph are ?

feeding off the newbies bloodsucking cruz brothers, who can't seem to
hire a friggin programmer for their richardson texas office to save
their life. maybe their posting the help wanted in the wrong language.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown