Re: Message for Alex

Not only that, but they say they're using a 9.5 point stop.  This is
true only back to about April 2003.  Before then they seem to use a
dynamic (or often re-optimized) stop that varies all over the place,
and for the first 30 days the stop is quite small.

Maybe they're using 30 days of bars to calculate the next bar
high-low projection, which is why it takes that long to settle down?
I was under the impression from reading something somewhere on the
site, that they were only using the last bar or so.

I find it interesting that they want $4,295 for this system, when
the only "historical performance" they give is an Excel spreadsheet
with profits and losses calculated assuming all exits are on the
close, which doesn't conform to the trading rules they give on the
site.  Also they include no commissions or slippage.

-Alex

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com