TS7.1 Problem - Anyone Else?

Anyone else seen this problem?  It first occurred on TS 6 and it has just
occurred a second time, this time on TS 7.1

On both occasions, when I first checked my system in the morning (with TS
running continuously since at least the previous day), I found a warning
message from Win2000 saying that paging memory was getting very low.  Task
Manager showed CPU utilization pegged at 100% with all the time going to
orchart.exe and TS responding VERY slowly.  On both occasions, after killing
TS and restarting it, everything worked fine.

I have noticed that whenever I start TS, a couple of the charts take FOREVER
to load and display data.  This morning when I restarted TS I checked Task
Manager and found, sure enough, CPU was pegged at 100% and memory
utilization ("Commit Charge") was quite high and very erratic.  Finally,
when the last charts had loaded and displayed their data, CPU and memory
utilization instantly dropped to normal, low levels.

I've not yet checked with TradeStation - I first would like to know if
anyone else is experiencing anything similar.

Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker