Re: Ticks and minutes

Ah.... The plot thickens... I've been merrily rumbling along with
a setting of 1/100. But that goes for most of my data, too - they seem
to have a range of settings.

Is there a list anywhere of the Price Scale, Point Value and Min
Movement for the popular contracts? I assumed the GS would take care of
all that.

At the least, could some kind person tell me what the settings should be
for ES, YM, ND, SP?

Thanks.

Ian