From: ed [mailto:egarone@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:21 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: off topic: how to block popup messages

 Hi

 For the past two weeks, every day and sometimes twice a day I'm getting
a popup  message that blackmails me to buy a software from
www.messagedestroyer.net.  I never received any other messages before
this, nor from anyone else.

 This is coming to computer, where i'm running ts2000 with esignal and
nothing else.  I never used the browser on this computer and besides
esignal there are no  other programs with internet connections.  I'll be
very grateful for any help to block this messages.

 Thanks in advance

 Ed

ps:My previeus email with attached image of popup message didn't go
thru.