Quantitative trading / TS alternative

Folks,

Those of you who are looking for a TS alternative or something that gives
you a lot of quantitative trading possibilities, please take a look at
QuantStudio. It enables you to prototype, test and implement real-time
quantitative strategies across the currency, stock, commodity and bond
markets. It comes with MyTrack and IB interfaces for real-time data and
execution. You can program it in .NET languages such as C#, JavaScript.NET
and VB.NET.

Please see http://www.smartquant.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4 for more
details.

Disclaimer: Yes, I do sell QuantStudio. I did play with TS in the past and
have a copy. I also own MetaStock, NeuroShell Trader and Trading Recipies. I
know that people are always looking for alternatives, specially now that
Omega is looking to discontinue support for TS 2k.

    Regards, Joel Reymont