Re: Free Trading Software for TS

Trey Johnson wrote:

> I've received the gann_trader and trader2007 emails as well. Not
> sure what to make of it, but I added them to my blocked sender list.

I did too (including the block), like lots of others, obviously.

I also complained to abuse@xxxxxxxxx because of this
trader2007@xxxxxxxxx   guy.

The messages we are talking about are blank, i.e. no message
body.  He/she is clearly trolling for valid email addresses
using old email from yahoogroups discussion forums dealing
with stock/futures trading, and possibly other lists, like
this one.

I have deleted some of the header information from the last
message I got from this guy, but note that in the headers
below, there is a reference to  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Also not the very last line - curious to say the least.

Before yahoogroups hosted the realtraders list, egroups
hosted it.  The change over was made in early 2001.
However, I see some of the older "egroup" messages are
in fact online at realtraders on yahoogroups and still
have references to egroups in the message bodies.

I have received two such blank messages.  The other one, now
deleted, clearly came to me because of my subscription to the
group   xltraders  at yahoogroups.

I suggest everyone who has received these messages also
complain to yahoo.  Maybe they will at least shut down
the account  trader2007@xxxxxxxxxx

The headers:

>From - Fri Jul 25 10:37:16 2003

<part deleted here>