Tradestation automatically restarting workspaces

At around 7:45 am every morning, tradestation(2000i) reboots all my
workspaces automatically.  I do not use the workspace assistant and this
rebooting takes a lot of time given the amount of workspaces I have
open. I also run a lot of push/pop code in which the order of the
rebooting can cause problems.

Globalserver's maintenance is set for 1AM and I am not aware of any
issues that would cause this to happen.

Is anyone familiar with this problem and can tell me how to stop it?

Thanks in advance.

Blake