Trading Books For Sale

Here are a few trading-related books I have for sale - the links go to my
listings at Amazon Marketplace/zShops.  (Beware of line wrap in the links.)
If you would like to ask questions before buying please email me off-list.

Chande, T.: Beyond Technical Analysis: How to Develop and Implement a
Winning Trading System
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04Y1363330Y3544551

Fisher, R.: Fibonacci Applications and Strategies for Traders
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y0220722Y6329813

Balsara, N.J.: Money Management Strategies for Futures and Options Traders
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5467134Y6786696

Vince, R.: Portfolio Management Formulas: Mathematical Trading Methods for
the Futures, Options and Stock Markets
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y5675192Y6753834

Eng, W.: The Day Trader's Manual
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y2500240Y9580571

Chande, T.: The New Technical Trader: Boost Your Profit by Plugging into
the Latest Indicators
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y0893304Y9376057

Stridsman, T.: Trading Systems That Work: Building and Evaluating Effective
Trading Systems
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y0129238Y9653359

McHattie, A.: Investor's Guide to Warrants
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y6485795Y8071415

Hanselman & Littlefield: Mastering MATLAB Version 5: A Comprehensive
Tutorial and Reference
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y2108309Y3461275

P. Wojtaszczyk: A Mathematical Introduction to Wavelets
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y6278080Y8934119

Tufte, E. R.: Envisioning Information
http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y2176306Y7545754

Regards,