RE: Constant Range Bars (Universal or "Kase" Bars) - Book

Yes, I have this already done ( and more than constant bars trhat is a trivial
case :  variable compression bars, equity curve compression  bars), but not yet
available.
All of this allowing to apply any indicator to it.
Some day, maybe...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm