Re: Formula for RINA Index, Return Retracement Ratio, Sharpe Ratio, KRatio

Hello Peter,

all these formulas are described in PDF document "How to read new
performance report 2000i"

if you really want it i can send you the document.

--
Best regards,
 omegatrader                            mailto:omegatrader@xxxxxxxxxx