TS 4, 5, 6, and 2000i

I've been using 2000i for some time and it seems a little slow and
temperamental next to my recollection of TS 4, which was the previous
version I used.  Although TS 7.3 seems to be a more professionally written
program, I'm not interested in using it, because of the required internet
connection, and I'm interested to know if my recollection of TS 4 conforms
to the experience of other users and if there is a version later than TS 4
that is superior to it.

Of the programs TS 4, 5, 6, 2000i, which is the most stable, fast, and
bug-free?