TS2000i Waiting for Data

The problem occurs when switching symbols in Charting. If he types in a symbol and the symbol isn't in his portfolio, the chart will just sit there saying "Waiting for data". never comes and it doesn't time out. The only way to continue is to delete the chart from the workspace and recreate a new one. This is an irritating price to pay for a mistyped symbol.

When I try the same test on my setup - same version, same OS, I immediately get the Format Symbol dialog box where I can correct it.

Any helpful suggestions?

Thanks
Mike Gossland