RE: Tradingsolutions & Safir-x

Safir-X is not a well spread software, so you will have some difficulties to
have an advice from this list ( althought a few members are using it).
As we do not advertise, the product is not well known in the US, and most of the
sales are done in France and EU.

I cannot comment as an user because I also sell the software that I use for my
own customers.

But there are some web sites that provide results and performance summary of
Safir-X based  systems.
They are french, but the performance summary has not to be translated.
You may check them (they are independent of us):

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/m.georgein/Arsinoe/Systemes.htm
and
http://systemtrader.free.fr/rapport.htm

As explained, Safir-X attemps to write logical rules with unoptimized
indicators, the rule base is created and optimized to match the best stability
and efficiency, without modifying the underlying indicators.
In this sense, it's Artificial Itelligence very close to what a very  skilled
trader would do with the same indicator set.

The current Safir-X free evaluation on the web site is Version 3.
The new Safir-Xs evaluation version ( that replaces V3) can be obtained upon
request.
The professional Safir- Xp version is available as a free trial if you are a
professional trader ( official  written request asked  in this case).

The web site is currently rebuilt and I should post there realtime results from
Safir-X systems.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: August 2003