Re: TS 7 (7.3)

Hello robert,

I wouldn't lose sleep over this because the threat existed before
online order-entry and system writing.  Its called front-running
your best traders.  They don't have to know anything about your
systems when they already know when you make the trade, as well as
your historical performance.

I don't know how this ancient threat is manifesting itself today, but
now we have all these software developers and IT professionals in
between --many of whom have too much unsupervised access.

If it really bothers you, then put all your systems on computers
connected only to the AC outlet and a satellite receiver, and think
about opening several brokerage accounts under different aliases.