Re: Virus sender on this list????????? Carl Petersen ????????

  • To: "Leslie.George" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Virus sender on this list????????? Carl Petersen ????????
  • From: "carrslem" <carrslem@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:36:05 -0700

I, too, got hit twice by an e-mail virus.  It was caught by Norton and I
IMMEDIATELY deleted the offending e-mails.  I didn't make a note of the
exact subject (it was finance-related) nor of the alleged sender, but the
brief fragment of text which I saw suggested an Omega List topic.

Carroll Slemaker