Re: Datafeed providers for the U.K.

I'm using Futuresource via Satellite who by and large are pretty
reliable.  They've had some issues this year which prompted me to look at
CQG via Internet in comparison.  CQG is a good product (equally good I'd
say), but the difference in quality wasn't enough to make me switch.

By the way, both Futuresource and CQG offer Internet products that work OK
across ISDN (64Kbit/s) dial-up, so not having broadband shouldn't be an issue.

Regards,
Stefan Schulz
Suaviter Limited

>At 04:29 29/06/03 -0400, ColHenry@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Hello Folks:
>
>I would very much appreciate hearing from traders who are using a realtime
>datafeed particularily here in the U.K., for trading the S & P E-Mini. I
>want to
>find out about cost reliability/quality etc. Unfortunately, Broadband is not
>available in my area, so I will have to use my existing satellite dish.
Please