Re: ascii ?

I have had similar problems in the past and Gary Fritz mentioned it was due
to various data errors, and that TS handles these errors very poorly.  He
wrote a perl script which checks for these errors.  The script and relevant
message can be found at:

http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2003/msg01994.html

Other than that, check the ascii file guidelines in TS help to make sure
your files are properly formatted...one non obvious thing is that files
should have one carriage return at the end...good luck.

David