Any options traders here ?

Not being an options trader I thought I might pose this to the list:

I'm considering trading options, but only using a hotline with a posted, trade by trade win record of like 76% to 81% over last 2.5 years.

We always hear trading options can be more risky than other types of trading, but with win percentages like those how can you loose ?

Are fees and commissions for options relatively excessive compared to trading
e-mini futures ?

I'm considering Steve Sarnoff's hotline as he gives a trade once per week and you hold an average of 2 to 6 weeks till target objective reached.

Certainly sounds like it beats staring at a computer screen all day --- daytrading.

The trade by trade track record looks rather impressive --- if you invested only $5,000 in each trade since Jan 1st 2000 his record shows like $660,000 today using about $20,000 to $25,000 starting equity (you need like $5,000 to $6,000 for each weekly play times about 4 weeks average hold then you start recycling the first trade back into the next and so on).

Of course he shows peak price prior to trigger so if you figure catching only 66% of each move you still get like $435,000, and then reduce it a little further to factor in commissions and fees.

But all this is without compounding leverage, or re-investing your gains into larger positions each time.

Any constructive comments appreciated.

John