TS7.1 Follow-up

To follow up on my last report on TS7.1, I'm happy
to inform you that all my problems with it - crashes on increasing
data days from 3 to 10 (275 tickbar @ES), on applying commentaries
or templates, incomplete reopening of workspaces, etc. - were due
to several programs included in the Startup, running in the background
and overloading the resources.

After unchecking those programs, TS's been running flawlessly.
Opening formatting for the largest window (850k) takes now
5 sec vs 8 sec before.

The issue was resolved when on my request, I received a call from
a man from Tech Supp Escalation Dept who did a thorough check
of my setup.

Let's give TS credit when it's due. I definitely see a change in attitude
regarding the reported problems.

Jan Philipp