Re: Message for Alex

Ian,

>I don't believe it!!!
>I was trying to reply to a message from
>Rod.Grisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>on this subject and that got bounced as well.
>Rod....!?

Looking it up on sorbs.net, apparently spam from 194.73.73.148 hit a
spamtrap on on May 26:

Address or Block 194.73.73.148 / 32
Entry Created Mon May 26 00:29:47 2003
Entry Last Seen Mon May 26 00:29:47 2003
Spam Seen From 194.73.73.148

If you have a dial-up connection, hang up the phone, and redail.  You'll
probably obtain a different IP address, which isn't blocked.

If your mail bounces repeatedly, then it might be because your
service provider has failed to act on spam complaints, with
the result that ISPs are protecting themselves from your ISP's
negligence by blocking all traffic.  Your ISP is the only entity
that can solve the problem at that point.  In that case, bitch to
them loudly, after investigating the various block lists and seeing
why your IP address is listed.

>This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).
>
>A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
>recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
>
>  Rod.Grisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<Rod.
>Grisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>    host mx4.airmail.net [209.196.77.101]: 550 Blocked - see http://www
>.airscreen.net/rbl?194.73.73.148

-Alex