2000i is haunted - ghost busted

Found the ghost. 2000i system testing doesn't seem to know how to deal with
large negative #s, seems to be about -1,000,000 or so and it doesn't know
what to do. When my indicator value reached that level it stopped giving
trades. I divided by 10,000 and all works fine. Times like these I just love
tradestation.

Chris