Re[2]: Install TS2000i on Windows 2000 SP3 from Omega CD SP3 CD fails!

  • To: ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: Install TS2000i on Windows 2000 SP3 from Omega CD SP3 CD fails!
  • From: Carl <i1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:00:34 -0700

Greetings,

Yes,I have also read what you posted about the SP5 download Not
working. They may have changed some stuff since last summer,but a SP5
download last August from their website worked flawlessly on a new XP
machine I installed it on.

Best,

rpn> According to Omega tech, "you must have a Service Pack 5 CD to install the
rpn> program on either Windows 2000 or Windows XP, and not a downloaded patch
rpn> (none of the patches are Windows 2000 / XP compatible)." Call Omega and ask
rpn> for an SP5 CD.