Re: Install TS2000i on Windows 2000 SP3 from Omega CD SP3 CD fails!

>from my SP3 CD the setup program says it needs to install MDAC
>components. It extracts these files from the CD then requests a shutdown
>before re-starting the setup but after the restart the setup program
>just goes round again saying it needs to install MDAC components. And so
>it goes round and round in circles!

This happened to me too.  I don't remember how I stopped the reboot
cycle, I think during the install I went and installed MDAC that I
downloaded from Microsoft.  That fixed it.

Then I burned myself a new TS2000i CD with the new mdac_typ.exe install
file on it, so I won't run into this problem again.

-Alex