Re: RadarScreen questions

You are calling the BollingerBand function three times when
one will suffice.

The following is more efficient:

Inputs: TrueColor(Green), FalseColor(Red);
Variables: Filter(""), BB(0);

BB = BollingerBand(C,20,2);

If BB > BB[1]
   and C > BB
   and C > O
   and C[1] > O[1]
   and C > C[1]
   then Begin
      Filter = "T";
      If TrueColor <> -1
         Then Plot1(Filter, "T/F", default, TrueColor)
         Else Plot1(Filter, "T/F");
   End
   Else Begin
      Filter = "F";
      If FalseColor <> -1
         Then Plot1(Filter, "T/F", default, FalseColor)
         Else Plot1(Filter, "T/F");
   End;

The filter uses a bollinger band. I can put the
bollinger band on a chart and it calculates the
same as if I use the same parameters in Qcharts.
When used in the filter in the radarscreen I am
getting some bad results.

The Radarscreen is giving me true on some issues
where I can plot the bollinger band from the same
function used in the Radarscreen filter and I can
see that the issue has never gone above the top
band for today's bar. Also some of the cells in
the radarscreen are not green or red, they are
white!!

I don't get this.

Probably an initialization issue. Try making
RadarScreen load 50 extra bars. This usually helps.

Bob Fulks