Re: 7.1 Is Totally Hosed

Hi Carroll,

When switching a symbol from Weekly, or Daily, to Monthly -
Price is way too low, as if it hasn't been updated in a
while. Price goes back to accurate as soon as switch back to
a smaller time frame.

Weekly charts look fine until the market opens, then they go
haywire, with price jumping up and down with a huge range,
turning the remainder of prices into an horizontal line.

I have deleted my cache several times and watched the charts
rebuild, but the problems remain.

I use multiple time frames for SPY, DIA, QQQ, and the
Indexes for daytrading e-minis.

Rick