Re: Off Topic - Firewalls/XP

My understanding from someone who is running the XP firewall is that it
monitors only inbound traffic.  Exactly what it does and how it does it is
a mystery.   No software filter can hold a candle to a hardware firewall.

Personally, I wouldn't want to trust Microsoft to keep any of my PCs secure  :)