Re: Experience with Trend Reflection?

Dave,

There are numerous threads regarding TrendReflection on Chuck
LeBeau's Trading Club.  If the experience reported there are any
indication then the cost of the software is the least of your
problems.  See:

	http://www.traderclub.com/

and do a search on any topic of your choice.

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko