Re: problem getting Strategy Perf. Rept.

josh,

Start with reinstalling Ts2ki then rebuild your workspace.  See my fix
it email from a few days ago.  Reinstalling is easy just stick the
disk in and install right on top of your current instillation.  It is
probably the workspace so build a new one and delete the old one.
That happens in TS2ki.  Even in Windows 2000. The program was built to
throw errors and shut down.  Be sure you go back to my other email.
It is SOP.

Jimmy