problem getting Strategy Perf. Rept.

I have TS2000i loaded on a PC with Win2000.  After I applied a strategy
to a chart. I tried to bring up the Strategy Performance Report.  A TS
window popped up instead with a message stating that ts32.exe has
generated an error and Windows will closed down my TS2000i application.

I have no problem getting the Strategy Performance Rept.  from TS2000i
installed on another pc with Win2000.  I tried to reload TS2000i without

success.  Each time I tried to get the report, ts32.exe in TS2000i
caused the application to error off.