Re: Email limits

Gerald:
You can get extra large Email boxes from many providers.  If you
move your mail to Yahoo (and pay for the big box) you can
download HUGE attachments because your local ISP views it as a
download and NOT Email.

Of course, it would be a tad more civilized to use ftp for large
files.
ftp has no size limits.

Leslie

--