Re: VIRUS: Re: Tax question

Relax.

1. There was no virus in carrslem's email
2. I'm also using (ancient) NetscapeMail 4.7x for email and had no
problem whatsoever

I can only assume a bug of NS 4.73, probably because carrslem's email
had un-quoted header tags (From, To etc). My best suggestion to you,
would be to upgrade to a later 4.7 (I'm using 4.76, still ancient, dated
2000)

Regards, M