VIRUS: Re: Tax question

Help!

Upon opening this Email from carrslem, my fonts became invisible
!!! in my email handler.  I cannot read my mail !

I am using a (ancient) version of Netscape Communicator 4.73 as
my mail handler.

The only way I can see my mail is to hit the REPLY button.  Once
the reply button is pushed, the mail is yanked, and appears as
normal ASCII (my preference) as below.

Does anyone know what happened?
How to fix this?

This is the first Netscape Communicator virus / bug / problem
I've had in 4 or 5 years.

Leslie

--
Regards,