UA/MS Portfolios in 2000i

I have a few continuous back adjusted commodity portfolios that I created in
CSI's Unfair Advantage Program using the MS format.
I look at these portfolios in a few software packages, all with no problem
except for TS 2000i. In TS, I can only get price data to go out
3 decimal places. This causes problems with Currencies and Energies where
pricing data should show more decimal places.
I wonder if anyone knows a way to deal with this dilemna?

Thanks,

Chuck