Re: tick data?

Brian,

TS6 would cache data but what program are you using?  If it is TS2ki
you just load a chart up.  You have to have the data in the Global
Server or you have to load ASCII data.  It is a slower process to use
tick data because there is so much of it for a short time period.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com