Re: Suggestions on Upgrade from TS6 to TS7

List,

Is   there   anyone   on   the   list,  that  is running 7.1
without performance   problems?    Waiting   5  minutes  to  load  5
workspaces  is  not  acceptable.   Waiting  30  minutes  to
perform  a  back test on a reasonable numbers of variances is
not acceptable!  I consider my systems to medium to heavy
duty   computational  pigs,  but  2000i  and TS6 could handle
them, TS7 can't.

To  top  it off, I have three critical systems, none of them
yield the same TS6 results!

I probably will stay with TS6 'till the end. But, I will see what
7.1 does on the data name conversion, though.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx