PushPop help

Hi  all

I am having trouble with this Pushpop

The Push part works Okay, but no matter what I try cannot get the POP to
verify

Could someone help with my first effort with this indicator

Thanks kindly

Milton

==

{Tillson T3----Push Indicator}

Inputs: Ref_Number (3),

            Price (Close), Periods(260);

Plot1(T3Average.series(Price, Periods),"T3");

Vars: TT(0);

DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSH", LONG, LONG, LONG, DOUBLE;

DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSHCLEAN", LONG;

If CurrentBar=1 Then PushClean(Ref_Number);

Push (Ref_Number,DATE,TT,Plot1);

{ Tillson T3 --- POP indicator }

Inputs: Ref_Number (3);

Vars: Val (O);

DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", DOUBLE, "POPLAST", LONG, LONG, LONG;

Val = PopLast(Ref_Number,Price (Close), Periods(260);

Plot1 (Val);