TradeStation 4 Generating multiple horizontal trendlines

I recently had to re-install ts4 on a new hard drive.

When I place a fixed point drawing line that is fairly horizontal I am
getting an extra duplicate line on another part of the chart and as many as
4 or 5 extra lines all spaced the same distance from each other.

I know there is a cure for this as I had the problem in the past but cannot
remember how.

Is is a problem with the way my video card is set up or is it the build that
I have (build 23), should I go down to build 21 perhaps.

Thanks for any help anyone has.

Russ
---