TS2k GS help

My DTN satellite receiver box died Wednesday.  DTN sent out a
replacement receiver on Friday, and it's been hooked up to the
satellite since Friday afternoon.  I know the receiver is working
because I can receive quotes using DTN's Chameleon tool.

At first TS2k Global Server wouldn't connect to it, but I
eventually got that working.  Now GS shows quotes coming in on
the Performance page.  Presumably a lot of those quotes are ES
and NQ e-mini quotes in the overnight market.

But I'm not getting any ticks in TS.  GS doesn't have any ticks
appearing in the symbols (e.g. @ESM3) on 6/1, even though it says
quotes are coming in.

Any ideas where those incoming quotes are going??  Is there any
way to monitor what quotes GS is getting?

Gary