Re: Casper Image copy

>I added another new hard drive for Casper to make image copies of my
>boot drive.  Cranked up Casper clicked copy drive and when it was
>finished I disabled my boot drive in the BIOS and booted on the new
>image copy.  It worked perfectly.  Casper has to be as easy to use
>as any software I've ever used.

I play Freecell while it's backing up.  Never a problem.  If you've
ever played with Ghost you'll appreciate Casper even more.  All the
bs and outright lies put out by Symantec to cover their incompetence
had me snowed for too long.

BTW, it's not an "image copy" -- that's Symantec-speak for one giant
file unusable by anything but Ghost.  It's just a good backup,
registry and all.

Have fun.

--
Brad