Fyi: copy of letter to Active Trader Magazine editor

From: Aaron Schindler
To: editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:53 PM
Subject: Tradestation error

Because Tradestation keeps advertising "20+ years of intra-day futures data"
with Tradestation 7, I keep calling them to find out if it is really true.
But it's not.  As of last week they still only have less than 3 years of
data available according to the customer service rep.

I'm surprised that Tradestation gets away with this false advertising month
after month, and now they've got you repeating it in the New Products column
in your May issue!

Regards,
Aaron Schindler, CFA

Schindler Trading